FROM: Bill Swing, DD #53
RE: District Deputy Report Supplement – April 2018
- Modified April District Deputy Visits
- Long Lake Council Meeting, April 5th 7:00PM (meeting was cancelled)
- Wayzata Council Meeting, April 9th 7:30PM (added)
- Golden Valley Council Meeting, April 10th 7:00PM
- Loretto, April 17, 7:00PM (added)
- Tootsie Rolls
- Tootsie Roll Weekend Schedule
- I’ve received the full order of the District’s tootsie rolls (22 boxes). I’ll be delivering council orders at April council meetings with the exception of Long Lake and Medina, which I’ll contact separately.
|Council||Boxes Ordered||Tootsie Roll Weekend||Contact|
|Golden Valley||2 boxes||April 14-15||Noel Vogen 612 839 6567|
|Medina||4 boxes||April 21-22||Dave Stumpf 763-473-3470|
|Wayzata||13 boxes||April 28-29||Jack Schindler 612-578-6635|
|Loretto||2 boxes||April 28-29||Randy Elson 612-812-6093|
|Long Lake||1 box||April 28-29||Glen Slaughter 612-473-5977|
Side note – I’ll also be returning Wayzata’s 1st degree compass on Monday. The Medina Council extends its appreciation for its use during their 1st degree ceremony.
- The Holy Family Prayer Program and Icon
The schedule below has been changed to accommodate feedback received from the Wayzata Council (Delaney) and from State Director of Church Activities, Orville Fillbrandt.
|# 3758 – Wayzata||May 5 – May 17|
|State Convention (requested by Dir Fillbrandt)||May 18 – May 20|
|# 3758 – Wayzata||May 21 – May 27|
|# 9601 – Loretto||May 28– June 4|
|# 12293 – Long Lake||June 5 – June 12|
|# 13096 – Medina||June 13 – June 20|
|# 13506 – Golden Valley||June 21 – June 28|
If these dates do not work for your council, please let me know ASAP. I’d prefer knowing of any proposed changes before April council meetings.